Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Since the great Mortgage Meltdown I've made it my passion to study the foreclosure industry to understand how it works and share this knowledge with home buyers and investors.

Originally this was simply a reaction to the great Real Estate Crash of 2007 and a way to jump start my fledgling career as a Realtor, and at that time I didn’t really see any relevance beyond my local market in South Florida which was certainly at the time the epicenter of the foreclosure boom.

Recently I shifted by home and my business to the other side of Florida to the “quaint” little city of Punta Gorda.  Effectively I’m starting over in the business, and that has caused a lot of thinking about what I’m doing and why.

As a result of all this introspection I’ve realized that my “stories” and the events that led to them have value and meaning beyond simply trolling for buyers.

This is the doorway to my years of study and experience. It doesn't matter if you are a first time home buyer, or a landlord with a hundred rental units, or even (heaven forbid) another Realtor,  I'm sure you will find something to interest you here.

I’m still in the business to sell Real Estate so this blog is not completely altruistic, but I’d like to start something a little bigger so I invite you to join the community at www.mikesalino.com or make a contribution here and let’s see where it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment